Location: Bangkok / Jakarta
1. Drive Thailand / Indonesia project KPIs in collaboration with in country business teams, SEA Regional team.
2. Collaborate with SEA region team, international investment team, and related stakeholders to evaluate value creating partnerships and
investments in region.
3. Pro-actively manage partner relationships in country including drafting Business Cooperation Agreements, holding parties accountable for
deliverables, and meeting partnership goals.
4. Gain understanding of partner operational performance impact to both partnership and financial outcomes.
5. Align with internal departments including Logistics, Digits, Property, AI / Cloud to understand their strategy, products, and services in
order to vet partnerships for Thailand / Indonesia market.
6. Engage in critical decision making with high-level management stakeholders, internally and externally
7. Professional growth path and performance feedback during weekly work planning, monthly project performance reviews, quarterly professional
feedback, annual goal setting & review.
1. At least 7+ years of work experience in the space of e-commerce, business development, consultancy, banking or industry.
2. Good knowledge of Thailand / Indonesia and SE Asia Ecommerce \ ecosystem.
3. Ownership mentality of doing what's right with sense of urgency and integrity.
4, Collaborative support of team mates who will support you back.
5. Hands-on approach and good with establishing and maintaining business relationships
6. Fluency in English. Chinese or Thai / Indonesian a big plus.
7. Requires international travel to SEA countries and China.
They started the logistics business in 2007, registered a logistics company in 2012, and officially established their Group in 2017. With the mission of reducing the cost of social logistics, they committed to fully opening up the infrastructure, management experience and professional technology accumulated in the past more than ten years to the society and becoming a global supply chain infrastructure service provider.
At present, they are the only enterprise in the world that has six logistics networks of small, medium, large, cold chain, B2B, cross-border, and crowdsourced. With these six large networks in the global coverage and big data, With the application of cloud computing and smart devices, They have created an intelligent supply chain service system with all-inclusive everything from product sales analysis and analysis, to storage and delivery, to transportation and distribution, with the best comprehensive efficiency and the most scientific algorithms.
Now, they have registered companies in: Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Poland, Germany, UK, Netherlands, and the USA.